South Mississippi Golf Packages Offer Huge Savings For Summer Travelers
Stay & Play Deals in the State's Coastal Region Provide Visitors Golf, Gaming and other Attractions at Value Rates
Visitors to Mississippi enjoy the Magnolia State 's five distinct regions for their variety and unique experiences. The Delta, Hills, Pines, Capital/River and Coastal regions all offer a mix of parks, gaming, museums, fine cuisine, exciting nightlife, roster of world-class golf courses, and many other options.
The Coastal Region is always a value-laden choice, as a selection of current golf-and-gaming, stay-and-play packages demonstrate.
For info on other packages and regions go to visitmississippi.org or call toll-free 1-866-801-8551 and receive a free Golf Travel Guide and suggested play-and-stay itineraries.
The Preserve Golf Club and Palace Casino Resort
The Preserve Golf Club -- an award-winning Jerry Pate design located in Vancleave, MS -- and the Palace Casino Resort have teamed up to offer packages which allow you to play multiple rounds of golf while staying at one of the South's top gaming destination resorts. A course where "nature, beauty and pure golf" combine to enthrall, The Preserve opened in 2006 and was immediately named a best-new course by multiple national golf magazines.
Palace Casino Resort overlooks the Biloxi Back Bay and Gulf of Mexico . In addition to the many gaming options available, the resort also features a beautiful marina and pool with fully furnished cabanas as well as four quality dining venues.
The Monday-Thursday Par Package ($150 per golfer, double occupancy) or the Friday and Saturday Eagle Package ($167 per golfer, double occupancy) include:
* Unlimited golf and a one-night stay at the Palace Casino Resort
* One free meal (lunch or breakfast)
* $20 slot machine credit
* Stay and extra day and also receive a $10 food voucher
In addition, the Monday-Thursday Gimme Package ($108 per golfer, double occupancy) and the Friday and Saturday Birdie Package ($125 per golfer, double occupancy) include:
* One round of golf and a one-night stay at the Palace Casino Resort
* $10 food voucher
* $10 slot machine credit
All offers are good through Sept. 30, 2010. For reservations or more information please call 228.386.2461 or 1.800.PALACE (800.725.2239) or visit palacecasinoresort.com or preservegc.com.
Grand Bear Golf Course and Grand Biloxi Casino, Hotel & Spa
Grand Bear Golf Course in Saucier, MS is a Jack Nicklaus signature design consistently rated as one of the best casino courses in the country. Set deep inside the DeSoto Forest along the red-clay banks of the Big Biloxi and Little Biloxi Rivers, Grand Bear is the classic "public course with a private course feel" and was ranked No. 33 on Golfweek's list of the "Top 100 Resort Courses."
Grand Biloxi Casino Hotel & Spa features 500 modern rooms all equipped with plasma TVs, as well as a fitness center and outdoor pool with luxury cabanas. And after your round at Grand Bear, be sure to treat yourself to a service at the 16,000-square-foot Bellissimo Spa & Salon.
The stay-and-play package is $94.50 per night, per person on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and $139.50 per night, per person on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and includes:
* Deluxe King or Queen accommodations at the Grand Biloxi Resort
* One round of golf
* Additional night stays begin at $79 on weeknights and as low as $129 on weekends
* Mention code PGJS1 (for weekdays) or PGJS2 (for weekends)
Offer is good until Sept. 20, 2010. For reservations or more information please call 1-800-WIN-2-WIN, extension 62926, or visit www.GolfGrandBear.com or www.grandbiloxi.com.
Windance Country Club and Island View Casino Resort Hotel
Windance Country Club is an 18-hole championship course located in Gulfport , MS and was designed by Mark McCumber. The course was named by Golfweek as one of " America 's Best Courses You Can Play" and has played host to both the Ben Hogan and Nike Tours.
Island View Casino Resort is located on 40 acres of waterfront property and offers the Gulf Coast 's largest land-based casino with more than 80,000-square-feet of gaming space. The resort features a 562-room hotel and a variety of upscale amenities and dining options, including Emeril's Gulf Coast Fish House, a 400-seat buffet and the signature restaurant, C&G Grille.
The stay-and-play packages start at $99 per player, per night and include:
* Deluxe accommodations at Island View Casino Resort Hotel
* A round of golf with a shared cart and a golf gift
* A golf gift
For reservations or more information please call 1-877-774-VIEW (8439) or visit islandviewcasino.com.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi Packages with The Bridges, Sunkist and Diamondhead
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi is a 10-story contemporary hotel with rooms that offer exciting views of the Biloxi Strip or the Gulf of Mexico and feature high-speed Internet access, a 42-inch plasma TV, Bose CD stereo, luxurious top-of-the-line bedding and a three-headed shower. The property also offers 24-hour, nonstop gaming action as well as seven fine dining, casual and quick eats destinations.
The Platinum Stay & Play Golf Package begins at $149.50 on weekdays and $199.50 on weekends (per golfer, double occupancy) and includes:
* One night stay in a standard room (King bed or two Queens )
* Rock Spa Pass, which gains access to the fitness center, sauna, co-ed hot tub and steam room
* One drink voucher to the Center Bar, per person, per golf package, per day
* $10 Food Credit, per person, per golf package, per day
* $5 Xtra Credit per stay
The Platinum Package also includes a round of golf at one of the following three courses:
* The Bridges Golf Club (www.hollywoodcasinobsl.com/golf/), located on the banks of the beautiful Bay of St. Louis , is Mississippi's only Arnold Palmer Signature golf course. The Bridges was ranked among the Top 40 casino courses in the U.S. and Top 10 courses in the state by Golf Digest and Golfweek.
* Sunkist Country Club (www.sunkistcountryclub.com) in Biloxi was recently renovated with new Bermuda Grass greens. The course is a test for all skill levels as golfers encounter sand and water on 13 out of the 18 holes.
* Diamondhead Country Club (www.diamondheadms.org), located in the center of Diamondhead , MS , offers two 18-hole championship courses. From tee to green you will encounter a variety of shots, whether it is the well-placed bunkers and water that comes into play on the rolling terrain.
Offer is good until Aug. 31, 2010. For reservations or more information on the Gold, Double Platinum and Triple Platinum Packages, please call 1.877.877.6256 or visit http://www.hardrockbiloxi.com.
News Source: Visit Mississippi
Posted June 7, 2010 || Viewed 2,889 times